Tuesday, September 01, 2009

wsupden?

Had my wisdom teef yanked out today. I feel fine though..prolly because of the shit that they gave me afterwards haha. Fuck T3'S.




And since, I've been coolin out listening to Resurrection. I don't know why, but I suddenly got this craving to listen to some Common, and this is one of my favorite albums of all time. If you're a Common fan, or a hip hop fan in general, this album is definitely an essential in your library.



I think what I love about Common is that through this album you really get a good sense of what he's all about and where he's from, and of course, how he established himself as one of the best. My two favorite songs on the album are "resurrection" and "I used to love H.E.R.", I can listen to those two songs for hours on end. 




This HAS to be one of my all time favorite songs. The whole song is so perfect...I've listened to this a billion times and I still have trouble making out some of the stuff he says because its so complex. Laid back instrumentals like this are always my favorite. I think thats why Cab Fare is probably my favorite song, the beat is just so perfect. What I really like about this song is the DJ work thats been thrown in every so often, it really just completes the song. Just give er a listen, download the album, cool out, and be peaceful.

0 comments: