Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Wishabi.ca

Haven't bought your textbooks for school yet? Good.

After finding out my Spanish book was almost $200, I started looking around for a site where I could get my textbooks cheaper than what the school wanted me to pay. After checking eBay and sites like that with little luck, I decided to say fuck it and was almost ready just to go to the school and buy my books from there. Then, I found Wishabi. 


Although the books are only a little cheaper, the shipping and handling is free. So far I've been able to save about fifty bucks off two books, which ain't bad. 

Anyways, if you're looking for your books for university, check it out here http://www.wishabi.ca/textbooks

The best part is that everything is in Canadian dollars and shipping is quick.

Enjoy! 

0 comments: