Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This, That & The Third

I've been listening to these three albums more than anything else lately. Check em out, if you want.




Traffic- Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys (Get It Here)

"Light Up or Leave Me Alone" is one of my favorite all time tunes.




Cat Power- You Are Free (Get It Here)

I think that this is one of the few albums in my library that I simply never get tired of. The whole thing for me is so chill. I love throwing this on before I go to sleep, or when I'm going somewhere. Or anywhere really. The whole thing album is fucking great, ok?




Dom Kennedy- FutureStreet/DrugSounds (Get It Here)

I probably listen to "Of All Time" at least 10 times a week. This whole album and Dom Kennedy (+ Drake & Wiz) are really starting to restore my faith that maybe, in a few years, hip hop wont be so fucking shitty. Anyways, its a good ass album.

0 comments: