Sunday, March 08, 2009

Travelin' Tunes

So, in spirit of everybody going away lately, I've compiled my list of traveling tunes. I actually did this about two years ago for a trip to my cottage. Anyways, I've since tried it for trips to Europe, New York, Detroit, BC, and a few other spots and its always done the job. Anyways, its worth a listen. I'll say now, its not upbeat or anything, its relaxed. Its more for laying back in the car, or on the plane, and relaxing. This is part one, its about an hour, part 2 coming soon. Tracklisting is as follows;

  1. Call An Ambulance- Albert Hammond Jr.
  2. One Of Us Going To Die Young- The Ark
  3. Gyasi Went Home- Bedouin Soundclash
  4. Dry the Rain- Beta Band
  5. We Are Going- Burning Spear
  6. Breaking Point- The Chicharones
  7. Shiver- Chris Velan
  8. Cab Fare Feat. Souls of Mischief – Hieroglyphics
  9. Another Day, Another Dollar- Josh Martinez
  10. No One Knew Where We Were- Midlake
  11. Aruarian Dance- Nujabes
  12. Bush Fire- Phontaine
  13. Long Time- The Roots
  14. The Big Fight- Stars
  15. Un Simple Histoire- Thievery Corporation
  16. Staring At The Sun- TV On The Radio
  17. Long Haul – Voxtrot
http://www.zshare.net/download/56741836e2a058cd/


By the way, all downloads are tested and uploaded from me, free of virus's and errors. I promise!

0 comments: