Sunday, January 11, 2009

January 11th 2009

So, i've been super busy lately with school and just getting my stuff back together since i got back from Ottawa, so I haven't really had much time to do many posts.
However, my buddy sent me one of these these two remixes today that i cant stop listening to, and within 5 minutes of him sending me the youtube links, they were already on my iPod. Gotta love that MGMT. Anyways, theres been a hell of a lot of cool gear, art and other stuff released lately so check it out. I've also developed kind of an addiction to "Streetlights" by kanye west.

However though, first off,



MGMT & Justice vs Notorious B.I.G. - Nasty Feel



The Verve, Justice, MGMT, Kanye West & Lupe Fiasco (Bittersweet Electric Sky Touch)

And i still dont know how i feel about this one right here, but check it out...



Lil Wayne vs. The Verve - Bittersweet Milli


Onto the other stuff,

First off, i saw this earlier this morning and thought it was unreal!



Rubik Cube Mosaic Puzzle!

Second, I don't care how much these cost! I'm getting them!



After all the hoopla surrounding his collaboration with prestigious fashion house Louis Vuitton, Kanye West unveils the first design of six from his upcoming sneaker collection. Taking a clean cut approach, the heralded Mr. West pushes out a very well executed deck shoe silhouette. Definitely a good sign of things to come.

While we're on the topic of LV, how about...



To celebrate the launch of Louis Vuitton’s Stephen Sprouse collection, Louis Vuitton will be doing several things which includes redecorating New York’s SoHo Louis Vuitton store, releasing a series of limited edition items as well as hosting cocktail parties at their flagship store.

Haha, and since I seem to be in a string of high fashion brands putting their name on things that have nothing to do with the company, how about some W)Taps coffee mugs?



WTAPS unveils some of their first releases for 2009 with their “Coffee or Tea?” set of mugs. The mugs exclusive to Blackflag feature a collegiate style design which also includes a small statement within the mug’s interior.

Next up, one of my favorite brands, is throwing a new flagship store in Calgary!



Lastly, you can't go wrong with the APC boat shoes...

From the new collection.

0 comments: