Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

So, I've been bouncing around for the last few days, from house to house, dinner to dinner, aunt to uncle, friend to friend, filling myself with turkey, potatoes and everything else that is essential with Christmas, therefore i haven't been able to post much. Since I left my memory card at Geoffs, I can't take pictures of the chirstmas swag, but there were hundreds of presents under the tree at my Dads this morning, and it was for sure a good day. I'm not going to get into present details, but it was a good day for sure. The only bitch is is that most of my closest friends have gone away or are going away to Collingwood or Cancun or other places like that, so I'm layin low for a few days it would appear. And then on the 31st, i leave for Ottawa to check out the World Junior Hockey Championships. Pretty stoked. Anyways, I hope everyone had a great Christmas, all that shit.

Cheers, Peace & Love.




p.s... for those that know, I got some original KAWS artwork. By far one of the greatest gifts ever. Sorry, had to brag.

0 comments: