Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas.

I realize I'm a few days late but its been a hectic few days. No matter whats been going on, Christmas always seems to always bring people together. It'd been a while since I saw my brother and seeing him was one of the things on my list. Being away at university really cuts down on that. He's so energetic, it was surprising that we were up by 9. He's insane, my brother. He's one of the funniest kids I know, and he reminds me of me when I was younger. Apparently I was a bit more out of my mind, but he's still got a few years to catch up i guess.

Although its been a rough year for everyone, Dad always seems to pull through and make Christmas unreal. Although I'm not going to start listing off what I grabbed, theres some Gucci, some stuff for my Mac, some camera stuff and a whole lot more. Needless to say, I had a good year.



One at a time Aidan...

0 comments: