Monday, November 09, 2009

Boards of canada...current obsession

Every so often I come across an album that just kinda sticks with me...I'll listen to it for days on end. Sometimes, after I've gone through it I never listen to it again, like the Bad album, but others I continue to listen to like every week, like The College Dropout. I probably listen to The College Dropout atleast once a week. Other albums include Illmatic, Abbey Road, Madvillainy, Highway 61 Revisited and so on and so forth..

So, when I stumbled across Boards Of Canada the other day, I haven't stopped listening to their album. They're all instrumental, and make some of the most chillin' shit I've ever heard. I'm starting to get Nujabes flashbacks.


\


Download the album "Music Has The Right To Children" here...

0 comments: