Saturday, August 15, 2009

Music.

So, seeing as we spent 5 hours there and 5 hours on the way back in the car, on a journey that should have taken 3 hours each way, we listened to a lot of music. For years now I've been stealing a lot of the music Choe listens to because I end up liking it too. So, a bunch of the songs on this list are his, mixed with some of mine that I threw in. Anyways, this is a bunch of the music we listened to the car, apart from the Westcoast shit we listened to on the way home once we figured out where the hell we were.



  1. Sympathy For The Devil - The Rolling Stones
  2. Un Simple Histoire- Thievery Corporation
  3. Dashboard - Modest Mouse
  4. Heist- Ben Folds
  5. My Moon My Man - Feist
  6. Sad Sad City - Ghostland Obituary 
  7. Anti Anti - Snowden
  8. Where Is My Mind - The Pixies
  9. Long Distance Call - Phoenix
  10. Bring It On Back - Jet
  11. Don't Panic - Coldplay
  12. Kids (MGMT Cover) - The Kooks
  13. Bush Fire- Phontaine
  14. Heart of Gold - Neil Young
  15. My Girls - Animal Collective
  16. Keep The Car Running - The Arcade Fire
  17. Love Song - The Cure
  18. Age Of Consent- New Order
  19. We Are Going - Burning Spear

0 comments: