Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The 10 Best Boat Shoes For Summer 2009


Complex online released a list of a top ten best boat shoes for summer. I don't know if you're like me but since I picked up a pair this summer its the only thing I've been wearing. They're comfortable, they're not that expensive, they're casual and best of all, you don't have to wear socks with em. With that said, check out the top ten according to Complex





Vans Leather Zapato Del Barco ($65), Band Of Outsiders Safety Pin ($215)


Sperry Top Sider ($85), Generic Surplus Navy ($58)


Quoddy Suede ($225), A.P.C. Boat Shoe ($170)


Urban Outfitters Boat Shoe ($40), Rogues Gallery Black Boat Shoe ($308)


Sperry Top Sider Broken In Suede ($78), Ralph Lauren Tierney Boat Shoe ($350)

Apart from all that, my personal favorite boat shoe is the Raf Simons x Fred Perry boat shoe. For me, its the nicest boat shoe on the market.



I love you.










0 comments: