Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oh You Graduated? NAH I DECIDED I WAS FINISHED.

I am speechless.

I'm not going to attempt to do a rundown of all the events over the past 13 years of life in school.

That would be futile, long, pointless and I got shit to do.

Currently, I got burgers on the grill and I can tell that this is gonna be a good summer.

I'm done school.

Economics exam left my anus bruised. Business was tender, and smooth.

I'm done. I'm done. I'm DONE.

I'M DONE.

That's pretty much all I can say. Thats all I can think about haha. I wanna get DRUNK.

Waterloo here I come....hahaha...fml

Anyways, gotta run. However, before I do, a song is appropriate...



Interesting fact... Aretha Franklyn wouldn't let kanye sample her song "spirit in the dark" for this tune unless it didn't have any profanity,which is why both the censored and uncensored versions have no cussin'.

0 comments: