Sunday, May 10, 2009

New Kanye Mixtape

So, I scooped this from my buddy Nick F's blog. Before this, I had a few songs of the tape, but didn't have the full thing, but leave it to Nick to do some searching and get it.



I threw this mixtake on a few days ago and haven't stopped listening to it since. It has to be one of my favorite mixtapes i've heard in a while. Incase you were wondering, Kanye ditched the Autotune for the most part on this one, and someone of the tunes are even giving me College Dropout flashbacks (thats a good thing). Its nice to see Kanye back with the usual suspects, and the biggest names in Hip-Hop right now (like Kid CuDi, Q-Tip, Weezy, T-Pain, Jeezy, and of course Jay-Z) as well as his own GOOD music fam (Consequence, GLC, Common). Anyways, download & enjoy yo! I'm not bothering to rehost this, so just grab it from Nicks Mediafire



Track List:

01 Diamonds
02 Poke Her Face (Feat. Kid Cudi, Common, Lady Gaga)
03 We Fight, We Love (Feat. Q-Tip, Consequence)
04 Maybach Music 2 (Feat. Rick Ross, T-Pain, Lil Wayne)
05 Flight School (Feat. T-Pain, GLC)
06 Amazing (Remix) (Feat. The Dream, Young Jeezy, Christina Milian)
07 Imma Be Iight (Feat. Lil Wayne, Joe Young)
08 Doing Girls Wrong
09 Knock You Down (Feat. Keri Hilson, Ne-Yo)
10 Walking On The Moon (Feat. The Dream)
11 Go Hard (Remix) (Feat. Lil Wayne, Jay-Z)
12 I’m The Shit (Remix)
13 Oprah Story
14 Kinda Like A Big Deal (Feat. Clipse)
15 Ego (Remix) (Feat. Beyonce)

0 comments: