Friday, April 24, 2009

Coldplay Live 2003

I've been listening to alot of coldplay lately for some reason. Anyways, I'm really digging this album they did called Live 2003, I really wish I was seeing them in concert this summer. Who knows, maybe I'll score some tickets.



Oh, I also uploaded a few tracks from other live shows that I just really like...

Tracklistning is as follows
  1. Politik
  2. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
  3. A Rush Of Blood To The Head
  4. One I Love
  5. See You Soon
  6. Shiver
  7. Everythings Not Lost
  8. Moses
  9. Clocks
  10. In My Place
  11. Amsterdam
  12. What If
  13. What The World Needs Now
  14. Gravity
  15. Green Eyes
http://www.zshare.net/download/59139967843dab21/

And, I've also been listening to alot of Tragically Hip, so might as well take them too. I love this album, I can listen to it on repeat for hours on end, and I think it has some of my favorite album artwork of all time.


They're coming to Toronto too, I wish was seeing them, moreso than coldplay.

Tracklisting...
  1. Poets
  2. Somethings On
  3. Save The Planet
  4. Bobcaygeon
  5. Thompson Girl
  6. Membership
  7. Fireworks
  8. Vapour Trails
  9. Rules
  10. Chagrin Falls
  11. Escape Is At Hand For The Travellin' Man
  12. Emperor Penguin

0 comments: