Friday, April 03, 2009

Celebrate?

Well, as I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this, and after numerous nights of staying up til 3am, I'm done. Marks are in, no more assignments to hand it before the last set of marks to university go in. Although the process is always nerve racking, its almost reassuring that it is now completely out of my hands, and whatever will happen will happen. There's nothing I can do now, unless I start donating generously to universities, except wait. I guess its comforting, in its chaos.

Nevertheless,



Also, Nick if you're reading this, thanks for the post on your blog, and I didn't mean to give you brain damageamageamage.

Lastly, a quick WDYWT, because I haven't done one in a while. This is from a few days ago..



Supreme/Nom De Guerre/Stussy/Surface to Air/ Vans

0 comments: