Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tat-Tat-Tatted up!

Today at around 5pm, my boy Andrew (better known as Choe) got some ink work done today. The shitty thing is, I wanted to be there when he got it done, but due to a coin toss I had to stay around my school and do some stupid mock trial shit. Although it wasn't me that got it, it's still a big deal for me, and I really think it turned out sick. Although, when I first gave Tolga a call, the story I got was "yo choe was crying like a bitch and couldnt handle the pain so he passed out, and the artist only got to write 'dic' on his arm". I didn't know whither to feel sad, or laugh at the fact that my friend had to potentially walk around with "dic" on his arm until the next session.




One of the reasons why I really like this thing is because I realized the irony in the tattoo itself. What I mean is, I realized that the word nomadic means always moving, never permanent etc, and having a word with that connotation permanently placed somewhere is kinda ironic, i guess. I dunno. Its late. Watch this.

0 comments: