Saturday, March 14, 2009

Parting is such sweet sorrow, That I shall say good night till it be morrow

As I sit here, at 2 a.m., after witnessing 3 hours of yet another dismal attempt to reconstruct a novel into a movie (Watchmen) I come to a crossroads. On one hand, I'm kinda excited for Cuba, I'm excited to get away, and its so rare that I get to go with friends. On the other hand...actually...I don't know whats on the older hand, but whatever it is, it's preventing me from using both hands to close my metaphorical, and yet very real, Louis Vuitton travel bag. Or maybe its just the fact that I cant close it because I tried to pack too many pairs of kicks. Although I'm not leaving anything behind really, I've made a list of stuff to pack making sure that whatever I do leave behind, has no significant impact on my day-to-day activities.


Don't get me wrong, I've traveled before, I've been most places on this great earth, and I'm no stranger to the airport. It isn't the girlfriend, she's gone anyways. It isn't the family or anything like that. In all honesty, I'm stumped. Everyone is stoked, putting counts in their MSN names, and telling me they'll "see me in 12 hours at the airport!", and yet, I remain calm. Maybe its just who I am. Who Knows.

And I leave, with a playlist named after You, and songs that remind me.

Also, I just downloaded pretty much every Wu-Tang song ever, so you can bet there will be a playlist when I get back.

Whatever. Get Money, Get Paid. PEACE! Back in a week.

I'll leave ya'll with a tune...

0 comments: