Sunday, February 01, 2009

I Thought I Told You That We Won't Stop...

Sorry for the Bad Boy pun, it had to happen.

Anyways, it doesn't really matter if you just got out of exams, if you're in the middle of them, or if they're yet to come, we're all feeling the same stress. I finally wrote my last exam yesterday, which was a three hour math exam and it was fucking terrible.




The thing thats important to remember is, for those in grade 12 anyways, that these exams are/were the most important exams that we've written in our high school career, if you want to get into university that is.



Personally I find it funny that im supposed to be studying for my math exam, and instead (when these pictures were taken) I was fucking around with my camera. As a reminder to myself, I'm going to have the camera in a different room next time I try and study haha. For me, its got to a point where I just don't care anymore, like i've had to write so many exams that by the end of the week I don't give a fuck. I've received the high marks in the classes i needed (i.e. 96% in english to keep my mark up) and just like my business teacher said, "if you write an exam right, students should be scoring pretty much what their average in the class is already, because an exam is just a measure of how much you know", and so, as it would turn out, on both my business exams my mark was the same as my average. Kinda cool i guess.



But, as it would appear, good results mean good rewards...




0 comments: